See product video below for more features and information!
TMT A2 (00:57)
The new TMT A2 Tactical Flashlight from 5.11 offers High, Low, and Strobe modes controlled by an intelligent tailcap switch with momentary and steady-on options. Two AA batteries (included) power the A2's Cree® XP-GB LED, providing 220 lumens of blinding light on High. Runtime on High is 1.5 hours. The anodized aerospace grade aluminum body will withstand the rigors of professional and personal use and includes a rubber anti-roll ring, enhanced steel pocket clip, and a reusable breakaway wrist lanyard.
• Aerospace Grade Aluminum
• Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
• Cree® XP-GB LED
• 220 Lumen Output
• Gold Plated Contacts
• 1.5 Hour Runtime on High
• Steady- and Momentary-On Switch with High/Low/Strobe Modes
• High Beam Distance up to 114 Meters
• High Output 3233 Candela Peak Beam Intensity
• Black TPR Soft Touch Anti-Roll Ring
• Break-Away Lanyard Included
• Water Resistant Construction
• Enhanced Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
• (2) AA Duracell® Batteries Included
• Tested To ANSI FL1 Standard
The new TMT A2 Tactical Flashlight from 5.11 offers High, Low,...