The Dehydrator Turnout Gear Dryer
East Coast Emergency Outfitter is proud to be the authorized New England Distributor for the Dehydrator Turnout Gear dryer. Celebrating over 25 years in business and more than 1000 operational units in fire departments throughout the country
The Dehydrator is a patented heated dryer for fire turnout gear. It is designed to blow warm ambient air from the bottom up through the interior of your coat, bunker pants, boots and gloves while hanging, drying both the inside and out of turnout gear.
Keeping your garments clean and dry is not merely a question of neat appearance and comfort on the job, it's a matter of protecting firefighters from needless harm. According to NFAP 1500 5-1.5, structural fire fighting protective clothing shall be periodically cleaned at a minimum of once every 6 months as specified in Section 5-4 of NFAP 1581 - Performance & Capacities.
Price Includes Shipping!
- Integrated Heater Switch & 6 hour heater timer
- 4 Station Dehydrator uses 110/120 volts 20 amps
- 6 & 8 Station Dehydrator uses 220/240 volts 20 amps single phase
- Ships fully assembled
- Dries full sets of turnout gear as well as boots and gloves
- Pricing includes standard adapters and hangers
- Fixed price shipping includes handling
- Turnout Coats & Pants: 3 - 5 hours
- Boots & Gloves: 1.5 hours
- Wet & Dry Suits (optional): 1 hour
- Water/Ice Rescue Suit Adapter
- SCBA Face Pieces / Mask Adapter
- 4-Way Glove Adapter