The redesigned Survivor features a low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment. The light now comes with two optional Smoke Cutter® plugs that allow you to customize the beam to your preference without changing the light’s output. We also redesigned the clip and added a reinforced D-ring so your light hangs forward.
Class 1, Div. 1 rated!
- Available in rechargeable and alkaline models
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes:
- Rechargeable model:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 41,000 candela;175 lumens; 405m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 14,000 candela; 60 lumens; 237m beam distance; runs 13 hours (NiCd)
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear; D-ring features forward hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Industrial rechargeable NiCd battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Rubber dome push-button switch provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves; ultrasonic-welded push button switch designed for extremely long life
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
- Assembled in USA