The DryGuy™ WideBody™ gently dries all kinds of boots, liners, shoes or gloves in about an hour - warming in less - while offering maximum liner protection and eliminating unpleasant odor.
Ski and Snowboard boots are normally hard to dry and usually take longer than one night to air-dry... TheDryGuy™ WideBody™ uses gently warmed "forced air" technology to dry boots, gloves, shoes and accessories in about one hour!
The approximate temperature of the air coming out at the nozzle is 99° F / 38° C, warm enough to dry without causing damage. The DryGuy™ WideBody™ dries quickly, efficiently and quietly, eliminating moisture and preventing growth of bacteria and mold.
- DryComfort™ Forced Air Technology
- 4 Extra Tall Air Chambers
- Dries 4 Garments Simultaneously
- Heats to 99° F - Will Not Harm Any Liners or Garments
- Kills Odor
- High Impact Lightweight Construction
- Heat / No Heat Switch
- 3 Hour Timer
- Model - DG1
- Dry time - Approximately 1 - 2 Hours
- Power - 120V AC Household Outlet
- Dimensions - 9" D x 10.75" H x 9" W
- Max. Temperature - 99° F / 38° C
- Cord - 6' Length
- Quiet - 80,000 Hour-rated Whisper Quiet Rotary Blower
- Warranty - One Year