Haix is a manufacturer of premium functional shoes for users, such as firefighters, military, forestry, rescue, hunting, police, emergency medical professionals, and streetwear. Haix boots are produced in Germany and Croatia from the finest materials.
Haix Airpower XR2 Boots
The Next Generation of Station and EMS Boots
Haix Airpower XR2 Features:
- Crosstech® Inner Liner
- Waterproof, chemical and bloodborne pathogen resistant.
- Secura Liner® will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- Haix Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- Sun Reflect Leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- Haix® Climate System for temperature blalance
- Haix® Lacing System offers the quick on-and-off of a zippered boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Lightweight composite to cap
- Non-Metallic Puncture Protective Sole
- Heat Resistant Rubber Sole
- Certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH rated)
- Quick drying, moisture wicking insoles
- Smooth Leather Upper
- 8 Inches
Haix Airpower XR2 Certifications:
- NFPA 1999-2013
- ASTM F 2413-2011
Designed for the EMT, Paramedic, and First Responder, the Haix Airpower XR2 boots offer the comfort needed during long days on shift duty. The quick in-and-out feature of the laced up front zipper allows you the advantage of a custom fit boot that can also put on in a hurry. Just adjust the lacing for a fit personalized to you. Slip on, zip, and go!
Built with an ultra-light composite toe, the Haix Airpower XR2 boots are the ultimate in toe protection and comfort with its room toe box. It offers chemical and bloodborne protection and electrical hazard protection. NFPA certified for emergency medical operations, the Airpower XR2 is also ASTM certified for electrical hazards. The perfect station and EMS boot!